We provide intelligent, value added solutions for your Supply Chain. Our solutions are efficient, fast, effective, and competitive.
Custom-Tailored solutions for the supply chain
Sometimes we are faced with problems that require our immediate attention due to the critical impact they have on the operation of the company. The key advantage of having resources external to the company that are highly qualified in the area and focused on solving the problem is the ability to deliver solutions to complex situations without diverting resources from the operation.
This is what our Custom-Tailored Solutions service offers, including, among other things, an evaluation and diagnosis of Supply Chain problems, as well as solution alternatives.
You tell us what processes or areas you want to improve in your Supply Chain. We evaluate it, we make an improvement proposal and solve the problem. That easy.
Here are some examples of customized solutions that we have for you:
- Significantly improve your warehouse processes
- Increase inventory accuracy
- Create an inventory projection model
- Generate savings in purchases of raw materials and services
- Improve the production schedule attainment
- Make your inventory levels more efficient with “Pull” systems
- Reduce material costs in your supply chain
- Monitor and Control your inventory on the production floor
- Transfer of supply chain management between manufacturing plants
- Evaluate processes in order to implement improvements plans
Consulting and Coaching services in:
- Defining and implementing strategic objectives and metrics for the supply chain
- Process evaluation of the area
- Administration and continuous improvement of the Supply Chain
- Customer service
- Management and implementation of new projects
- Feasibility analysis and implementation of «Pull» systems for raw material
- Inventory management (Availability, adequate level, accuracy, projection … etc.)
- Production scheduling and control
- Savings plans on purchases
- Purchase order transfer strategy and processes
- Implementation and Certification of C-TPAT and NEEC
Global Strategic Sourcing
- Identification of potential suppliers of raw materials and indirect materials
- Administration and review of supplies and services contracts
- Obtaining competitive prices and delivery times
- Supplier development
- Analysis of optimal acquisition strategies (direct purchase, subcontract, manufacture etc.)
- Evaluation and audit of suppliers (quality systems, capacity analysis, environment and Industrial safety / ISO 9001, 14001, 22301, 27001, OHSAS 18001)
- Evaluation of the purchasing processes and materials expediting from suppliers
Transformational Mentoring (skills development on the job)
Sometimes situations arise in which, due to company needs, certain personnel are required to be developed in the current position or in another position with different responsibilities and functions, which in many cases implies partially blurring our employees with greater experience of their priority activities, in order to support the development of the aforementioned personnel; this is often not the best strategy.
We at this Transformational Mentoring service support you in the comprehensive development of your staff, considering for this purpose the development of skills, competencies and attitude, in any of the areas of the Supply Chain.
Recruitment of personnel
Identifying high-profile candidates that bring together the skills, experience and knowledge required for supply chain positions in different types of industries has always been a big challenge for recruitment and selection.
In addition to having recruiters with extensive experience in recruitment and selection, we also have experts in the area who have extensive knowledge of the functions and processes of the supply chain, as well as the challenges faced by staff in different roles, this gives us unique insight into exactly the staff you require.
We are experts in hiring personnel in the area of Supply Chains, give us the privilege of showing you.
Training (It can be distance or face-to-face). Below, you can see the list of courses that we offer for your staff:
- Effective negotiation
- Purchasing management and strategies to generate savings
- Efficient warehouse management,
- Inventory management strategy
- Outstanding customer service
- Inventory projection / Strategic actions to optimize your supply chain
- How to make an exceptional savings plan
- How to work from home / Getting results and improving your quality of life
- Leading from a distance / A different way of managing your team/
If you want to know more about what we can do, or if you have specific questions about our services to send us a message (see form aside), email, or call us.
C. de Montecarlo 6264, Col. Satélite acueducto, Monterrey, N.L. C.P. 64968, Mexico.
+52 (81) 1500-8359